Avestron was founded in 1998. It is an engineering services company that focuses on designing and implementing automation and robotic systems. We are primarily integrators and as such, we integrate a diverse set of components including robots, sensors, measuring instruments, inspection tools, servo systems, controllers, safety sub-systems, HMIs, fixtures, and necessary software to realize our customers’ goals which may include lowering costs, increasing productivity, improving quality, reducing environmental foot print, enhancing plant safety, meeting increased through-put requirements, or a combination of many targets. We are agile and open. We pride ourselves in building seamless relationships with our customers for the implementation of their projects.
Avestron meets customer needs at many different levels which includes the following:
- Designing, selecting, and integrating robots and cobots with specified workflows,
- Designing and implementing automated inspection, measurement, and test stations,
- Integrating sensors, controllers, and HMIs to existing or new processes to improve energy efficiency, improve key performance indicators (KPIs), and upgrade existing technology,
- Implementing secure interconnected factory networks that can also connect to enterprise business software and the cloud,
- Designing and implementing custom machinery and custom workstations and processes,
Industry 4.0 and end to end data communication from factory to the office, together with connectivity to the cloud is offering new possibilities for analytics today that is breaking organizational and geographic boundaries. We have developed specific capabilities and relationships to address this growing need. We see Industry 4.0 as a continuous development rather than a binary event in an enterprise. The integration process may start at one part of a factory in a business and gradually find its way to other parts. You may read more about Industry 4.0 here.
We consider ourselves to be system integrators with the sole purpose of serving our customers and meeting their needs in automation, robotics, inspection, test, and measurement. Furthermore, by designing and implementing effective strategies to mix and merge any combination of these disciplines, we endeavor to develop innovative solutions that can meet the unique needs of each customer.