Intelligent Road Inspection and Laser Solutions
LASER SCANNING, MACHINE VISION & AI
for Road Asset Management
Avestron’s Multi-Function Road Distress Data Collection System rapidly collects high-precision 3D point cloud data and grayscale images of the pavement.
This permits 3D modeling of the pavement according to the data and enables autonomous analysis and extraction of pavement distresses. It can detect 33 indicators such as pavement distress condition, rutting depth, surface roughness (IRI), road raveling, transverse and longitudinal cracks, crocodile cracks, and many other distress features. It also offers complete sets of detection solutions for expressways, classified highways, urban roads, and airfield pavements.
for Branding & Traceability
Automated solutions for cost-effectively, marking any surface with precision and speed.
With laser marking solutions from Avestron, you can permanently mark and etch parts with text, barcodes & QR codes, dynamic/variable data, and graphics.
Avestron offers cost-effective, practical ways to mark parts for branding, identification, or traceability purposes, which smoothly integrate into your production line.
You will have high-quality product markings that beautifully brand your products and facilitate traceability throughout your supply chain.
for Quick & Complete Removal of Rust & Contaminants
Easily remove rust, paint, oxide, paint, oxide, rust, and other metal surfaces contaminants.
Efficient and eco-friendly process; no chemicals, no physical contact, and no abrasive waste clean up.
Products & Services
Automated Laser Marking Systems Just Make Sense
- Did you know you can use Laser Marking Systems to mark any surface?
- Did you know that among the various marking methods, laser part marking has one of the lowest costs of ownership?
- Did you know that unlike other marking systems, laser markers do not need to be in close proximity to the marking surface?
We have the machines, integration expertise, and the support structure to implement a cost-effective Laser Marking Solution for a large range of applications.
The Benefits of Laser Marking
- High-Quality Marks – sharp and precisely positioned
- Permanent Marks
- No Need for Consumables
- Affordable & Economical
- High-Speed Marking
- Flexible – Small batch, and High-Volume Production
The Avestron Advantage
- Expertise in Automation, Instrumentation, and Control
- Expertise in Mechanical engineering
- Creative & comfortable working within unique constraints
- Customer-centric approach